Trick or... Tree?

It is time for yet another 2 trees from my collection (I have only 3 left now... ;)). Today I have decided to go sort of more classic way - if one can call it classic of course. I just think the modern art movements I'm presenting today - and actually the trees themselves - are more conventional than those from the previous post. (Do let me know if you don't agree!)

Photobucket
Image by Olga


With the first tree I tried to portray a lot of movement, which is so characteristic of all the works of Futurism. One of the most interesting futuristic works I'd say is 'Dynamism of a Dog on a Leash' by Giacomo Balla. I think the work is very representative of the art movement itself.


Image by Google


As for the second one - I guess many of you have guessed straight away - yes, this is good old Impressionism with all its amazing history, hundreds of genious paintings, colourful strokes and - well - impressions!

Photobucket
Image by Olga


I could add so many pictures of impressionists works here right now - but I think I would just limit myself to posting one of my absolutely favourite works of Impressionism - The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh:


Image by Google


Photobucket
Image by Wikipedia

8 comments:

Διάττων said...

Nice evening to you my friend. I hope you saw the address of the blog you asked me. I 'll repeat it here in case you still didn't have it...Well it is:

http://amis95.blogspot.com

Floss said...

I really like these two trees - I am quite traditional! The moving dog is also incredible; I did not know about the futurism movement before.

I hope my parcel arrives soon. I did post it 'economique', which is the slower rate, because it was quite heavy with the book in it. Therefore, you can expect it to take a while, I'm afraid.

Thanks for always leaving such interesting comments, Olga.

Bia Mundal said...

For you, Olga..

Quality stamp its blog is approved !

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xab1lMQeAHw/ShlKOyibhuI/AAAAAAAABJ4/ay0p6wpRl54/s320/selinho+do+blog.JPG

SkyTrail said...

Hello Olga
Everybody must say your blog is really beautiful. Your blog is, as it were, a jewelry box.
The frequency of red color is from 4.3×10^14 to 4.9×10^14[Hz].
“Red” is one word, but, it means, there are “many kind of red”.
I can actually feel it is true by your blog.
It is cloudy everyday in Tokyo. The rainy season is near.
My first name is Masa-a bit shortened
See you next time. :=)

Olga said...

Thank you very much, Diatton :) I have visited her blog and it is really incredible! I admire this woman, not only for managing to create and maintain a blog, but also for having more than 1000 followers, she really rocks! Seems like wisdom still remains on top. Greetings from Gdansk and thanks for help again :)

Floss - thank you! I hope you'll like my lizards from today as well ;)

Bia - that was unexpected - thanks!

Masa - thanks for revealing your name, it is great to know you :) I hope the rainy season will quickly pass..and you will soon find yourself in a spin of a good weather again...

halimas said...

I prefer the less traditional (which does not mean I did't like your 'conservativ'o'trees' ;) ) So far constructive tree is my favourite :)

Olga said...

Michalis, why am I not surprised? ;)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!