Winter Light From My Window

Today when I woke up I was mesmerized by what I saw from my window... I felt like I found myself in a winter fairy tale. It was foggy last night which is why every twig of the tree got glittery icy white and all the trees look magic. Now the sky is not blue anymore and its getting foggy again - it is white and very calm all around. I think this winter is very special around here - a beautiful snowy kingdom. What is your winter like? I hope you are enjoying your weekend!


Image by Olga


Image by Olga


Image by Olga


Image by Olga

3 comments:

Juana said...

Olga, those views seems really like some fairytale land! Beautiful pics!

Paralelo Longe said...

Olga,
I've been looking at your pictures and the contrast between your Summer and Winter pictures made me wonder how beautiful all seasons can be. I loved the snow in the trees and the white look of the plain fields. I wish I could lay down on the snow and play with it. We don't have it in Portugal, except on very short occasions. But never in Lisbon. Hope you have a nice time with you family. It's always great to be in the country with our family. I miss to go to our farm, deep in the north, where there are stone villages and at night we sit by the fire talking. We have to go there. The historical villages are only 10 Km from our farm. You'll love it. (another good plan when you come this year!) Love you TI

Διάττων said...

In Greece the winter is light one... The cold just started in Athens but we haven't seen snow yet...