Hedgehog In The Fog - Ёжик в тумане


A great way to start today's morning was by watching this almost long forgotten cartoon from my childhood.

It's genius in the way it provokes reflection and I'd say is also a little psychedelic. A cartoon for kids? I will leave it to you to judge this, but it used to be frequently aired for kids for almost 20 years after its creation. I think as an adult I can appreciate it much more - as a kid I was even a little scared while watching it. And now it creates this amazingly warm and cosy feeling of everything being just fine and tunes you for some tea with raspberry jam (from samovar) and counting stars...

And now, after reading a bit about it, I've found out it translated into English and even more so that it is considered one of the best animated films of all time. Have a look, tell me what you think.

No comments: