Take a Bite

I've been looking forward to this for a while - a walk in the Central park, an evening at the Met, a day at the Metropolitan museum of art, getting to know the Greenwich Village, and Harlem maybe?.. oh, and taking pics of those fire escapes.

It's been a while since I've been to NY. I'd like to rediscover it. I know it will look, feel and taste different.

The below for me is the quintessence of how I remember and imagine NYC ('cause now it's more of 'imagine' than 'remember', i guess). Let's see if this turns out any different.

Do you have any tips? What is worth doing in NY in mid-December? What sort of vibe does it convey?

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
image via here

If you are looking for a flight to New York - check this page out.

1 comment:

JuanitaTortilla said...

I would totally agree with how you imagine NYC. I'm no expert on the city... In fact, it overwhelms me, still. Some day, I hope to be able to revisit the place and tackle my fear of getting lost. It really shouldn't be easy to get lost -- the place is arranged in a grid. Bah, I just have absolutely no sense of direction to save my life.

Enjoy planning your trip! I'm sure you will see lots of things non-touristy as well :)